Position: MCRS Field Care Consultant
Location: Metro Atlanta
Work Status: FT (40 hrs/week)
Work Schedule: Based on business needs
- Provides security and service coordination to Mobile Crisis Team during routing and emergency conditions
- Ensure the safety of staff and consumers by assessing consumer sites.
- Prepare electronic reports on critical incidents as needed and daily shift reports.
- Coordinate with Law Enforcement officials for back-up in cases where involuntary transports are needed.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with law enforcement professionals while on the job.
- Assist with dispatch, completing follow-up calls and vehicle maintenance (where assigned).
Qualifications: Candidate MUST possess:
- High school diploma. Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience working with consumers with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders.
- Offsite (non-office) performance of duties and daily driving
- Demonstrated knowledge of office procedure and protocols as well as various office equipment including personal computers, fax machines, and multi-telephone systems
Interested & qualified associates should email their resume with
Field Care Consultant as subject line to BHLHR@ihrcorp.com