Responsible for Development teams’ technical documentation, document creation, maintenance and testing. Supports department by documenting processes, creating end-user guides, and translating technical information into easily understood formats. Communicates technical information to clients and users.
- Prepares and maintains systems, programming, and operations documentation, Wiki site, and user manuals
Maintains a current internal documentation library.
- Responsible creating, maintaining and executing manual test cases as well as communicating directly with developers on issues.
- Translate technical information easily understood formats (text, diagrams, pictures etc.)
- Develop end user training manuals and F.A.Qs
- Reports test results, identifies test issues on multiple projects, and participates in verification and validations.
- Ability to execute basic support tests and report results on batch and memos.
- Fully Document problem symptoms and capture all relevant information when reviewing incoming tickets.
- Document the testing procedure used, areas of the PTS referenced, and the policies that validated the test.
- Write and edit technical documentation.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to collect source material, develop documentation plan and create product technical documentation.
- Maintain and enhance existing software documentation.
Interested & qualified associates should email their resume with
Documentation Specialist as subject line to BHLHR@ihrcorp.com